WELCOME TO THE TOLLERTON WEBSITE
Welcome to Tollerton
Tollerton Air Hostess
Tollerton is a rural village surrounded by farmland with views of open countryside, hills and woodland. Situated 4 miles south of Nottingham in the rural area of Rushcliffe, Tollerton is home to the 15th Century Tollerton Hall.
- Our community has a rich history and heritage
- With some big challenges and opportunities from future housing needs
- And you can help us with our ambitious plans to meet them
Want to know more? Let’s go
THIS IS TOLLERTON
Our website is provided to support village life and the sense of community in Tollerton. It can be used to get involved with our neighbourhood plan, find out more about the Parish Council and other local events.
WHAT’S HAPPENING IN TOLLERTON
Vacancy: Parish Groundsman p/t
- Base location: Parish Rooms, Burnside Grove, Tollerton
- Salary: Local government salary scale 1 – £17,842 per annum pro rata (£9.27 per hour), plus aligned local government benefits and annual leave
- Hours: Part time – 8 hours per week flexible (Initial one-year fixed contract from 1 April)
Finance test hd
Finance test para
Tollerton is an ambitious resident led village with bold ideas for the future. Our community plan sets out what we are trying to achieve and our emerging neighbourhood plan will map this to future land use and the relationship between the existing village and new housing developments.
Working for Tollerton
Our plans don’t deliver themselves and so our improvements are enabled by our active parish council which also provides representation of local issues and priorities. The community trust is a local charity that helps support the community.
Village Life in Tollerton
Residents and visitors will find an abundance of facilities within the village from meeting rooms to playgrounds, floodlit five a side and a skate park. Tollerton has a thriving voluntary sector with plenty of opportunities to get involved.
Businesses and local services
Our businesses and local services are important parts of our community. Tollerton has a great village pub, two churches, village centre shops and a post office. We also have two thriving business centres and many other locally based businesses, servicing local needs and beyond.