Tollerton is a great place to hold a meeting, course or for a group/family get together.
We have four great venues split across two locations:
- Tollerton Parish Rooms – Village centre venue, £10 hourly hire rate. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tollerton Methodist Church – Village centre venue
- St Peter’s Church Centre – Old village venue
- 1st Tollerton Scout Hut – Old village venue
Our village centre venues have views of fields and open countryside and are set at the heart of our village. They have great access from the A606 and for those looking to use public transport there are frequent buses to Nottingham station just a 5 minute walk away.
Our old village venues are more enclosed, tucked away behind our historic church surrounded by parts of our heritage. The area includes listed buildings, the war memorial and Tollerton Hall (sorry no access). They have onsite parking plus a grass paddock and small woods for outdoor activities, ice breakers and team building challenges.
Each venue has a kitchen that can be booked for use as part of the hire agreement. All of our meeting spaces have access to parking and locally based caterers and suppliers familiar with our venues. Our village centre venues are adjacent to the village pub which could be booked along with your meeting space and also provides outside catering at all of our venues. Toilets, tables and chairs are included.
- A: One-off hire
- B: Multi venue hire – hire both of our village centre or old village venues.
- C: Village centre hire – hire both of our village centre venues plus reserve an area in the village pub for your catering / refreshment requirements
- D: Regular hire – all of our venues are happy to discuss regular bookings
*Catering can be brought in from the village pub for options A, B and D