The Parish Council has set out its emerging strategy for levelling up Tollerton Village Centre and delivering improvements from the Parish Plan.
The plans include
- Improvements to the parish rooms to replace rotten windows and bring the building more in keeping with an attractive row of commercial units.
- Exploring commercial options for 40-42 Burnside Grove that support local jobs and the commercial viability of the village centre.
- Using any additional commercial income to enable the consolidation and improvement of community meeting space in the village centre.
- Improvements to parking, signage and planting in the village centre to enhance it as a pleasant and safe environment.
- Support for pop up traders and community events in the village centre.