Tollerton Parish Council are recruiting for a part time, experienced cleaner, working 2 hours per week (£16.42 per week) to clean the Parish Hall – Immediate start.
- General cleaning of the parish room, kitchen, office, restrooms.
- Hoovering, mopping, dusting, emptying rubbish bins, cleaning windows.
- Stock and supply of facility areas.
- Document and report any maintenance/repairs required.
- Follow all Health and Safety regulations with knowledge of cleaning chemicals and safety.
To apply for the role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications: 21st April 2019.