We are developing a neighbourhood plan for Tollerton up to 2030 and need a strong local evidence base to support this.
The views of local residents, businesses and other local organisations are key to this.
We are seeking your views from March to the end of May and the results of this survey will help determine the overall direction of our plan, so it is very important that you, your family and your neighbours take this opportunity to make your views known.
There are 30 questions so please spare ten minutes to
complete our Neighbourhood Plan Survey here
Residents have suggested some ideas that may be of interest to other residents responding to our neighbourhood plan survey, they include:
- A country park around Tollerton and protection of existing nature corridors
- New cycle routes such as a commuting and recreational route linking the village to the Grantham Canal and onwards to West Bridgford and Cotgrave Country Park etc
- Protection of views of open countryside that form part of the character of the village and also views through the village
You can also find out more about the “East of Gamston / North of Tollerton strategic development site” including approx 4000 houses, employment land, facilities, gypsy traveller site etc that have already been set through the Rushcliffe Local Plan
Local Plan Part 2 Consultation 2017
Rushcliffe Borough Council is consulting on its local plan part 2 and residents are encouraged to respond online here on the following consultations by 31 March
- Local plan part 2 – which includes three possible sites in Tolleton
- Green Belt review – which includes 4 areas of green belt in Tollerton
- Community Infrastructure Levy