Our new interactive play equipment on the Open Space is now ready, the first of its kind in Rushcliffe…
The new Yalp Memo provides an exciting range of educational and physical play all in one interactive play set. It includes maths and memory games which train the brain as well as speed and sporty games for individual and team play
Games on the new interactive play include
- Matty: Find the post with the correct answer to the math sum provided and run to tap before the rest of your friends.
- Tag: Hit your colour the quickest. The last person to hit is out, the rounds get quicker each time until only one person is let and deemed the winner.
- Memory: Remember the symbols and find the matching posts. This can be done individually or as a team.
- Runner: Two players race against each other. Hit the next post as fast as possible, but watch out the colours can switch from the inside to the outside. The first play who runs two rounds around the posts wins.
- ABC: Hit the letters as fast as possible in the order of the alphabet. When all letters are hit correctly the time taken will show up. The player with the fastest time wins.
The improvements are part of the Active Tollerton Project focused on opportunities for adults and young people to be active in the village. The new equipment is being funded by the Parish Council and WREN who award grants for community projects from funds donated through the Landfill Communities Fund. WREN have agreed funding for improvements to the Open Space so that we can offer more play equipment to families and Key Stage 2 aged children.