Residents and visitors will find an abundance of facilities within the village from meeting rooms to playgrounds, floodlit five a side and a skate park.
We have a petanque rink and recycling centre at the village pub and a community book exchange is located in the traditional red telephone box in the village centre.
Clubs, groups and organisations in Tollerton
Tollerton has a thriving voluntary sector with plenty of opportunities to get involved. Our residents organise uniformed groups, recreational activities and sporting clubs, plus our highly successful annual village fayre.
Hire a venue
Find out how to hire a venue in Tollerton for meetings, courses and groups. All of our meeting spaces have access to parking and locally based caterers and suppliers familiar with our venues.
Tollerton Open Space
Tollerton Open Spaceovides an area for sports, exercise and play in the village. Find out more about the facilities and opening times.
Other facilities in Tollerton
- A Village newsletter is circulated to every home in Tollerton at the beginning of each month and can be used to advertise services, businesses and events. Contact Village News for more details.
- Notice boards throughout the village can be used to advertise local events, groups and causes. Access can be arranged by contacting the parish council. For more information on conditions of use…
- Defibrillators can be found large yellow boxes in/adjacent to the two red telephone boxes in the village. To access/use the defibrillators please dial 999 for the combination code. The defibrillators can be found adjacent to:
– Parish Rooms, Village Centre, Burnside Grove, NG12 4ES
– St Peter’s Church/War Memorial/Tollerton Hall, Tollerton Lane, NG12 4FW
- Tollerton Allotments provide growing space for residents close to the Grantham canal.
- Cash machines are available at the Post Oﬃce and garage, both on Melton Road.