Tollerton Parish Council are recruiting for a part time, experienced cleaner, working 2 hours per week (ideally on a Sunday) to clean the Parish Hall. Minimum wage, April start.
- General cleaning of the parish room, kitchen, office, restrooms.
- Hoovering, mopping, dusting, emptying rubbish bins, cleaning windows.
- Stock and supply of facility areas.
- Document and report any maintenance/repairs required.
- Follow all Health and Safety regulations with knowledge of cleaning chemicals and safety.
To apply for the role please email your CV to email@example.com. Closing date for applications: 31st March 2019. Interviews to take place w/c 1st April 2019.